Sunday, March 8, 2009

A- MY BEST PIECE OF CREATIVE WORK AT HIGH SCHOOL

My best piece of creative work at high school was a detailed felt tip pen drawing, where my class was asked to trace our hands, and fill the inside with a pattern/image of our choice. Although I did not have a specific theme, my illustration was extremely detailed, consisting of various random objects and hidden names, consequently achieving an extremely high result for my work. However I am unable to post a picture as the artwork lies with my family in Canberra and I do not have an electronic copy. One of the most interesting features of my drawing was the maze-like quality it possessed, as you could start at one finger and trace around to another, or get stuck in a jumble of pure chaos, surrounded by completely arbitrary objects.

No comments: